Bath bombs have become a huge trend over the last decade. It seemed at one point that every time you used a bath bomb, you had to put it on social media and let everyone know. Fortunately none of our timelines are filled with bath bombs anymore and instead we can enjoy them without feeling the need to tell the world.
In recent times, it seems the ingredients used to make a bath bomb have changed in order to make them better for human use. By this we mean a chemical compound known as CBD has been added to add to the post-benefits of bath bombs. You may have come across CBD in skin care products before as they now saturate the industry as the next best thing, even online beauty blogs are sharing all types of CBD goods, like CBD pain cream, bath bombs, oils and balms to let us know why we should be using them. You can find out more about this here.
If you’re a fan of taking baths and using bath bombs, then we certainly recommend trying out CBD, or Hemp, bath bombs for yourself. This will allow you to compare and contrast between a standard bath bomb and a hemp bath bomb because everyone’s bodies respond differently to different treatments.
For those that don’t like to use bath bombs or take baths but would love to try out other CBD skin care goods, then you can take a look at this Loxa Beauty CBD face wash which we have found to have excellent online reviews.
How To Use a Hemp Bath Bomb
Hemp bath bombs are extremely easy to use. There are only a few steps you need to take in order to test one out and reap in the many benefits. Here is a quick guide on how to use a hemp bath bomb.
- Fill the bathtub up with warm water, to a temperature that you like to bathe in.
- Place the bath bomb into the water and admire how it dissolves.
- Once the bath bomb has dissolved, step into the bath and soak in the satisfying colours.
- There is no limit on how long you should spend in the bathtub but we recommend anything over 10 minutes.
- Once you’ve finished, exit the bath and gently pat your skin down to dry, allowing the moisture to still sit on the surface of your skin, keeping it hydrated.
- Benefits from the bath bomb can be instant, you should already feel a lot better mentally and begin to feel the benefits on your skin.
- By repeatedly using a hemp bath bomb when you soak in the bath, you’re allowing your body to maintain its excellent colour and texture.
Are Hemp Bath Bombs Recommended?
Hemp bath bombs are definitely recommended as they have many healing properties and are completely safe. The properties within hemp bath bombs include anti-inflammation, antifungal, antibacterial, and much more. You can read more about CBD bath bombs from our experts.